- Job Location:
Santa Fe, NM
Schools - OT
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
- Occupational Therapist
- Near Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Full or part time positions open
- K-12 caseload
- Upcoming school year
- Very supportive district
- Master’s level degree
- Hold an active occupational therapy license in the state of New Mexico
- AOTA certified
- Must be able to work for the entire upcoming school year
If you are interested in applying for this position, or receiving more details, contact Erika York with a copy of your resume and your contact information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »