- Job Location:
Hickory Ridge, MD
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
· Occupational Therapist
· School district near Hickory Ridge, MD
· Full time
· Upcoming 2017-2018 school year
· Various caseloads, mostly K-12
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking an occupational therapist to work full time in the upcoming school year for a school district near Hickory Ridge, MD.
· Master’s level degree in occupational therapy
· Licensed by the state board of Maryland
· Active state OT license in the state of Maryland
· Must be able to work for the entire school year
If this position interests you, send your contract information and a resume to Devan Ellis.
Contact Number: 770-225-3198
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »