- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently in need of an Occupational Therapist in Palatine, Illinois. This job will be full time, for the full school year. The OT will need to be licensed in the state of Illinois, with their PEL license in hand. We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist that is comfortable working with a younger student population.
- Providing assistive technology to support students
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Helping to identify long term goals for post school outcomes
- Helping to plan relevant instructional activities for ongoing implementation in the classroom
- 4 days per week
- PreK- Elementary caseload
- Full school year
To apply or for more information, please contact the information below and send your resume and references.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »