- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently in need of an Occupational Therapist in Palatine, Illinois. This job will be full time, for the full school year. The OT will need to be licensed in the state of Illinois, with their PEL license in hand. We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist that is comfortable working with a younger student population.
- Providing assistive technology to support students
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Helping to identify long term goals for post school outcomes
- Helping to plan relevant instructional activities for ongoing implementation in the classroom
- 4 days per week
- PreK- Elementary caseload
- Full school year
To apply or for more information, please contact the information below and send your resume and references.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »