- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently in need of an Occupational Therapist in Palatine, Illinois. This job will be full time, for the full school year. The OT will need to be licensed in the state of Illinois, with their PEL license in hand. We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist that is comfortable working with a younger student population.
- Providing assistive technology to support students
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Helping to identify long term goals for post school outcomes
- Helping to plan relevant instructional activities for ongoing implementation in the classroom
- 4 days per week
- PreK- Elementary caseload
- Full school year
To apply or for more information, please contact the information below and send your resume and references.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »