- Job Location:
Schools - OT
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
- Occupational Therapist Job
- Full Time
- Upcoming school year
- School district near Medford, Oregon
- Great travel position, ProCare will help pay relocation costs
- Very friendly and supportive district
- Master’s level degree
- Hold an active occupational therapy license in the state of Oregon
- AOTA certified
- Must be able to work for the entire upcoming school year
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above qualifications, contact Erika York with your contact information and a copy of your resume for more details about this opportunity.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »