- Job Location:
Kansas City, MO
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A school district near Liberty, Missouri has a current opening for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist in the new school year. You’ll be working with a caseload of K-12th grade pupils at various schools within the district. The candidate for this job should have experience with school-aged children and children with multiple impairments.
- Master’s Level Degree in Orientation Mobility
- Certified as an OMS (can be dual certified as a TVI)
- KS Teaching Certification
As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (678) 837-1260
I look forward to working with you in the future!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »