- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
A school district near Pasadena, Texas is working with ProCare Therapy in search of an Orientation Mobility Specialist (OMS). A candidate that is dual certified in both TVI and OMS is preferred and new graduates will be accepted!
Job Details Include:
- Full-time; 37.5 hours/week
- Entire school year contract
- 6 districts in the area are needing services
- Teacher will service 1 school per day
- Caseload of 25 to 30 kids each site
- Birth to 21-year olds
- TEA certification
- Proficient in reading braille
- Master’s in Orientation Mobility
Please email a resume to Sarah Meyer at the address below to start your application process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »