- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
A school district near Pasadena, Texas is working with ProCare Therapy in search of an Orientation Mobility Specialist (OMS). A candidate that is dual certified in both TVI and OMS is preferred and new graduates will be accepted!
Job Details Include:
- Full-time; 37.5 hours/week
- Entire school year contract
- 6 districts in the area are needing services
- Teacher will service 1 school per day
- Caseload of 25 to 30 kids each site
- Birth to 21-year olds
- TEA certification
- Proficient in reading braille
- Master’s in Orientation Mobility
Please email a resume to Sarah Meyer at the address below to start your application process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »