- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
A school district near Pasadena, Texas is working with ProCare Therapy in search of an Orientation Mobility Specialist (OMS). A candidate that is dual certified in both TVI and OMS is preferred and new graduates will be accepted!
Job Details Include:
- Full-time; 37.5 hours/week
- Entire school year contract
- 6 districts in the area are needing services
- Teacher will service 1 school per day
- Caseload of 25 to 30 kids each site
- Birth to 21-year olds
- TEA certification
- Proficient in reading braille
- Master’s in Orientation Mobility
Please email a resume to Sarah Meyer at the address below to start your application process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »