- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
We have an opening for a Registered Nurse (RN) to work full time for a full school year in a contract position. This position requires travel between school locations and providing services to students in grads K-8. This is a great opportunity to enhance your pediatric experience in a setting where you can enjoy a consistent schedule with weekends off! We are interviewing now- contact Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com to learn more and to apply. Please send your updated resume for consideration.
- This position has full time or part time hours available
- Services are provided to grades K-8
- Travel is required between school sites
- A Masters Degree in Nursing is required for consideration
- California state licensure is required for this opportunity
- Ensures that patients are admitted, transferred and discharged in a timely and efficient manner
- Performs nursing assessments to gather data and identify the patient's needs
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of nursing care with the patient that will address the patient and family identified needs and concerns
- Collaborates with physicians and other health team members
- Demonstrates accountability for ongoing learning needs, completion of annual education requirements and competencies
- Performs other duties as assigned
ProCare can provide stipends to help cover the cost of traveling for this position as well as medical benefits and paid time off. If you're interested in this opening, please send your resume to Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com. Call or email to inquire about other opportunities in your area- we staff all over the US.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »