- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A full-time Orientation and Mobility Specialist is now needed for a school district near Spartanburg, SC. Please see additional details below.
- Contract - Full school year
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Provide services to a PreK-8th grade caseload
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other staff to ensure students have positive learning environment
- Must have ACVREP certification
- Previous experience is a plus
In addition to offering highly competitive salaries, we offer the following customization options for your compensation package:
- Health Insurance
- 401K Matching Plan
- Relocation Assistance
We are now arranging interviews for this position. To be considered, send your resume over to Jimmy.Ellis@procaretherapy.com. Feel free to contact Jimmy Ellis at 678-837-1504 if you have any questions about the positions that ProCare Therapy has to offer.
Jimmy Ellis| ProCare Therapy| 678-837-1504
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »