- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A school district near Liberty, MO is in need of an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) for the upcoming school year. This is a contracted position for the full school year, with opportunities of renewal year-after-year. Please see below for more details.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Master's level degree in Orientation Mobility
- Certified as an OMS in Missouri
- 10-12 students on caseload
- Will be working directly with students with visual impairements to teach them daily life skills
Benefits: As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be offered a competitive hourly pay rate as well as a customized benefits package.
Submit your resume and apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity! For direct contact, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »