- Job Location:
Tinley Park, IL
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in Tinley Park, Illinois that has a need for an Occupational Therapist. This is a full-time position and the OT will be working 5 days per week.
- Must have Illinois OT License to be considered
- Start as soon as possible
- Work for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year
- K-12th grade caseload (1 school location)
- Must successfully complete drug and background screening prior to employment
- Must have full time availability for duration of assignment
If you are interested in this opening and would like to be considered for an interview, please apply today. You may do so by completing an online application or by sending your resume directly to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »