- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Occupational Therapist Job - Everett, WA
We are currently looking to hire an Occupational Therapist for a full time, 35 hour a week position for the school year. The OT will be providing general occupational services to a K-12th grade district. The OT may work 1-2 locations within the district.
- Provide appropriate occupational therapy services to designated students according to IEP goals and therapy intervention course of treatment
- Assisting with data collection and monitoring progress to document students’ skills
- Attend IEP meetings as directed to report findings and recommendations
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed in WA to provide direct services
- Prior schools or pediatric experience is a plus
To be considered for this Occupational Therapist position, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »