- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
We are looking to hire a Physical Therapist part time for a school district in the Brookings, OR area. The PT will be providing services to a small caseload, 10 students, for the 2018-2019 school year. This will be a 2 day a week position.
- Developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use exercise techniques
- Maintain students records, keeping track of goals and progress
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must be licensed in Oregon
- New Grads are welcome
Interested candidates please apply below or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »