- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
We are now hiring a Speech Pathologist for a part time tele-speech opening with our school district in Maine. This is a home based position providing speech services to students over our video conference platform. The district needs services for 3-4 days per week so the candidate will be able to create a flexible schedule of sessions. This is an immediate opening for the school year.
- Completed Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or related
- Must hold active SLP license in Maine; Out-of-state candidates must be eligible to obtain license
- 2-3 years of recent schools experience
- Must be able to navigate and troubleshoot basic functions of a computer
- Candidate must provide their own computer and access to internet
All inquires can apply online with an uploaded copy of your current resume included. If you have questions please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »