- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is hiring a Physical Therapist (PT) for the upcoming school year, in the Carpenterville Oregon area. This school is ideally located near beaches and parks. The perfect candidate will need to be licensed in the state of Washington and or working to obtain their license. We are looking for determined and eager candidates to engage the students.
- Follow the professional and ethical principles of the practice
- Create, implement and organize physical therapy programs for the students
- Monitor students using appropriate tests and skilled observation
- Read assessment findings and properly convey the results to parents and school staff
- Develop Individualized Education Programs
- Create and implement intervention plans that will benefit students
- Develop physical management strategies for daily classroom activities and train staff coworkers in its safe execution
- Design a plan of action for the student that will assist with the transition from school to community – this will better prepare the student to function independently from the therapy service when their targeted goals are achieved.
- Assess and report on the student progress.
- Communicate with the school staff, parents, and administrators in a professional manner
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
The director is ready to fill this position and conducting interviews now. For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »