- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
A school district in Hayward, CA is currently working with ProCare Therapy in order to fill an opening for a Physical Therapist. This school district is eager to review professional resumes and schedule interviews for this position. Please see job details below.
- School based Physical Therapist
- Part time; 3 days per week
- Small Caseload
- Itinerant position
- California Physical Therapy License Required
- Scheduling interviews now
- Pre-K – 12th grade (majority of students are elementary)
Apply online today if you would like to be considered for an interview.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »