- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district who is looking to hire on a Physical Therapist for the upcoming school year. The caseload is K-12th grade. This is a part-time contract position working 2 days per week.
- Helping students retain/ regain as much functionality as possible
- Developing therapy plans tailored to individual student needs
- Administering PT techniques
- Adjusting therapy plans as needed
- Documenting results
- Communicating with parents/ other professionals
Please apply online. If you have questions or concerns, please reach me through email at: Thomas.Chapman@ProcareTherapy.com or via phone at 678.837.1507. I look forward to working with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »
- Stop the Bleed Training for School Nurses
What is a Stop the Bleed Course? Stop the Bleed courses were developed by the American College of Surgeons. They decided to create this course for individuals to learn bleeding control after the Sa...
Read more »