- Job Location:
Santa Rosa, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
We are currently interviewing for a speech language pathologist (SLP) for a full-time travel job in Santa Rosa, California. This is a school-based job working with a PreK-8th grade caseload. The district is highly supportive and looking for a motivated therapist to join their team.
- Completing evaluation and assessments for speech services
- Providing direct therapy
- Contributing to IEPs with a multidisciplinary team
- Working with K-8 caseload
- Limited travel between school sites
- Valid CA-issued SLP license (or ability to obtain prior to the start of the school year
- Clinical Fellows (CF) will be considered and are encouraged to apply
Employment Type: full-time (37.5 hours per week), contract
Some candidates may be eligible for housing stipends or relocation assistance. ProCare Therapy will ensure a competitive compensation package for qualified applicants.
To submit your resume or to find out more, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »