- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is in search of a qualified and experienced Licensed Practical Nurse to fill a position for a very supportive school district near Everett, Washington. The LPN will be working with a 1st grade student 1:1. The LPN will be accompanying the student on the bus and during school hours.
- 1:1 with 1st grade student
- Accompany on bus and in school
- Types of disabilities: seizures, regression of developmental skills, language, motor, ambulation, toileting, feeding and ADL's Thickened fluids d/t oral aspiration risk
- Associate's Degree
- State credentials
The director is ready to interview and hire, please submit your resume to be considered. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about other opportunities, please contact Anais Macias directly via email at Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com or call 770-225-3073.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »