- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district near the great city of San Jose, CA has teamed up with ProCare Therapy in order to find a School Psychologist. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team oriented staff.
See a brief description of this position below:
- 40 hours per week – Full-time
- Full school year
- Promote positive and constructive behaviors
- Develop students’ social skills
- Evaluate student and set up a progression plan
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation reimbursement
- 401k plan
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: William.Redding@ProcareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0323
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »