- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist (Psych) Full Time
We are currently working with a school district near Juniper, ID, who is looking for an Psych to hire on for the upcoming school year. This is a contract position in a supportive school district and if you are not local, we can assist with relocation and/or housing to make this an easier transition.
- Full Time (5 days per week)
- Counseling and evaluations
- Caseload: K-12th (Based on experience)
- Ready to set up interviews ASAP
- Master's Level Degree
- Licensed through State Board
- Schools experience/pediatrics
Required Job Qualifications:
- Conduct re-evaluations, write reports, and attend eligibility meetings
- Responsible for assessing learning strengths and weaknesses as part of planning to meet student’s education
- Responsible for writing results and recommendations for individual student assessments.
- Coordinates with Special Programs Director in setting up placements meetings
- Participates in SST process and meetings as needed
- May include some assigned time to a district and/or multi-disciplinary
The candidate must be able to work independently and as a team. We are looking for an Psychologist that is flexible, has strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be available for the full school year.
If you or someone else you may know who is a qualified candidate for this position please apply. Or you may also call me (Syiedah Korre) directly at 770-225-3007.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »