- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist (PSYCH) Position (Full-Time) – Lansing, MA
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Lansing area to place school based psychologist in a supportive school district. This is a full-time position. The school district has a need for the current school year and is looking to set up an interview as soon as possible.
• Conducting mostly student evaluations
• Diagnostic assessments and evaluations to provide academic/ learning interventions
• Uses and engages comprehensive use of principles of learning.
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Cooperatively work with parents, teachers, and other specialists in designing and implementing IEPs
• Master’s or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
• State License/Certification
• Previous experience in a school setting preferred, but not required
For immediate assistance, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »