- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a qualified adapted PE teacher to service students in the San Francisco, CA area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive staff in a great district. We highly encourage APE teachers in the area to apply.
Adapted Physical Education teachers will be required to:
• Assess individual students
• Develop, adapt, implement PE programs in the motor domain
• Provide physical education to students whose needs cannot be addressed in regular physical education classes
• Serve as an IEP member at IEP meetings
Candidates are currently being prescreened for this opportunity, and interviews are being scheduled. Please contact Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or email Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »