- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a qualified adapted PE teacher to service students in the San Francisco, CA area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive staff in a great district. We highly encourage APE teachers in the area to apply.
Adapted Physical Education teachers will be required to:
• Assess individual students
• Develop, adapt, implement PE programs in the motor domain
• Provide physical education to students whose needs cannot be addressed in regular physical education classes
• Serve as an IEP member at IEP meetings
Candidates are currently being prescreened for this opportunity, and interviews are being scheduled. Please contact Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or email Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »