- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a qualified adapted PE teacher to service students in the San Francisco, CA area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive staff in a great district. We highly encourage APE teachers in the area to apply.
Adapted Physical Education teachers will be required to:
• Assess individual students
• Develop, adapt, implement PE programs in the motor domain
• Provide physical education to students whose needs cannot be addressed in regular physical education classes
• Serve as an IEP member at IEP meetings
Candidates are currently being prescreened for this opportunity, and interviews are being scheduled. Please contact Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or email Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »