- Job Location:
Santa Rosa, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Santa Rosa, CA - Adapted Physical Education (APE) Position
An Adapted Physical Education Teaching job is currently available in the wonderful city of Santa Rosa, CA. We are searching for dedicated, resourceful and innovative candidates who strive to help students achieve their optimal potential by creating a trusting, respectful, and professional atmosphere.
- 25-30 Students
- Autism, ED, & ID
- K-12th Grade
- Encourage sportsmanship, cooperation, and team spirit
- Motivate students to incorporate physical fitness into their lives
- Full or Part time availability
- 32 Hours per week
- Background in Physical Education
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience teaching Adapted Physical Education or previous experience as a general Physical Fitness teacher
For more information, contact Briana at 678-459-1118 or email Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com. We are currently arranging interviews!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »