- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
School Based Occupational Therapist
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking an occupational therapist to work with elementary to high school students in a classroom setting. This is a full-time position working in the greater Fredericksburg area.
- K-12th Caseload
- Range of Disabilities/Disorders
- 1:1 and Group Therapy Services
- Sight travel in district
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed in Virginia
- Previous schools/pediatric experience (required)
- 2018 - 2019 Academic School Year
For further information regarding this position, or details on others, please contact,
Director of Education Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »
- Stop the Bleed Training for School Nurses
What is a Stop the Bleed Course? Stop the Bleed courses were developed by the American College of Surgeons. They decided to create this course for individuals to learn bleeding control after the Sa...
Read more »