- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district outside of Independence, Missouri in order to assist them in filling a vacancy for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist for the upcoming school year. The OMS in this position will be working full time.
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Upcoming school year
- Missouri OMS license
- Negative drug screen + back ground check
- K-12th grade caseload
- 10-12 students
- Participate in the IEP process
- Work on multidisciplinary team to sure students receive services needed
If you think this opportunity may be a good fit for you, please apply below and email your updated resume to Sarah Meyer. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct: (770) 225-3180
Fax: (866) 360-5109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »