- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is seeking an experienced Psychologist for a school-based contract position with a school 1 ½ hours from Spokane, Washington. The district is open to TeleTherapy as well as on-site candidates. They are actively accepting and interviewing candidates now for fully licensed individuals in the state of Washington. New Grads are also welcome to apply!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a school setting with different age groups.
- Full Time
- 7:30 Am – 3:15 PM Monday – Friday
- New Grads Welcome to Apply!
Employment type: Contract, Full Time; Next School Year
Dates: 8/272018 – 6/12/2019
Caseload: K- 12
Workload: 45 Kids to Evaluate; 1700 total in District
Education: Master’s Degree
Experience: School experience is preferred
Qualifications: ESA Certification; Licensed in WA
Travel: 1 Location – On Site; Open to Teletherapy
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to expedite the process, feel free to reach out to me directly at (770)-225-3043. Look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »