- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A school district near Bellevue, WA is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team for the upcoming school year.
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
- M, T, TH, F: 6:45 am - 3:00 pm
- W: 6:45 am - 1:30 pm
- Bachelor's level degree in nursing
- No ESA is needed for this position
- Trach experience preferred
- RN will be working 1:1 with a high school student with trach
We are currently scheduling interviews for this position. If you are interested and would like to be considered, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »