- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Social Worker Position (Full-Time) – Ecorse, MI
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Ecorse area to place a Social Worker. This is a full-time position. The school district has a need for the current school year and is looking to set up an interview as soon as possible.
• Developing and adapting conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of pupils
• All transitions & IEPs
• Preparing lessons and resources; Marking and assessing work
• Updating and maintaining records of pupils progress
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Licensure/ Certification in state
For immediate assistance, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »