- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Manteca, CA that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the 18-19 school year. New graduates will be considered!
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
- Master's level degree in Speech Pathology
- Prefers CCC, will consider CFY
- Active CA state license/credentials
- Full Time
- K-12 school district
- Caseload will be determined based on experience and preference, first-come, first-serve bases
We are currently reviewing resumes for this position. Please submit your application today to be considered! For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »