- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
School Based - Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI)
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Winnebago, IL area to seek a licensed Visually Impaired Teacher. This position is full-time and for the full school year. This position is also itinerant, therefore, traveling between multiple school sites is required, mileage will be reimbursed.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Full School Year Contract
- K-12th grade population
- Multiple school sites in the district
- Supportive staff on site
- Illinois Teaching Certification with VI endorsement
- Recent graduates accepted
- Prior school experience preferred, but not required
- Full school year availability
If you would like to apply for this position, submit an online application below and attach your current resume. You may also send your resume to Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
For immediate questions, contact Briana Harton, Sr. Director of Educational Resources, at 678-459-1118.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled