- Job Location:
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Schools - General Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Procare is working with a school district in the area of Grosse Pointe Woods to find a qualified school business manager this school year.
You will be working full-time on this position, and will be responsible for the district's business and financial functions, food service, transportation and purchasing programs, assist with personnel functions and other duties as may be assigned.
- You must have a Masters degree in Business Management
- You must also have at least 1 year of experience as a school business manager. We cannot accept any resumes that do not meet these qualifications at this time.
Apply for this job:
- Send your resume via email to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com
- Call me directly at 770-776-2065 for further information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Childhood Anxiety on the Rise
School psychologists are now seeing an increase in childhood anxiety. There are more children being diagnosed with generalized anxiety. Why? Much of it is due to family stress and the pressures fro...
Read more »
- Helping Students with Sensory Issues in School
When children are oversensitive to sensory input, it changes their demeanor. The excess stimuli may make them anxious and upset, which can make them more impulsive in situations with peers. The key...
Read more »