- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
School Registered Nurse Job - Renton, WA
A Registered Nurse is needed in a school district in the area to provide general nurse duties to K-6th grade caseload. This is a 15 hour a week position.
The RN will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and reviewing student health records to identify and interpret present and potential health problems
- Coordinate and monitor student medication and treatment
- Design, implement and monitor individualized health care plans
- Bachelor's Degree
- RN License for state of WA
- ESA Certificate or able to obtain
To be considered for this School Registered Nurse position, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 or submit resume below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »