- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
School Occupational Therapy Opening
- Current school year
- Immediate start – 5/30/2018
- Collegeville, IN area
- 5 days per week
- K-12th graders
- General OT duties
- Candidate can make their own schedule
- Itinerant – Multiple districts covering cooperative
- Must be independent and self-starter
- Must have Indiana OT License
- Multiple other OTs in the district for assistance and support
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to cover the remainder of the school year. The school district is eager to review professional resumes and schedule interviews as soon as possible. If you are qualified for this position and believe that your skillset and experience would benefit this school district, please complete an online application today.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »