- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has a position available outside of Marietta, GA for a full time Occupational Therapist. This is a full time contract assignment that will last the 2018-2019 school year. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in an educational setting and will be comfortable working with all ages. For more information, please contact Ali Pletzer.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Georgia Occupational Therapy license
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with student services staff to determine treatment plans and schedule student therapy sessions
- Participating in IEP and departmental meetings
- Monitoring student progress and adjusting therapy when necessary
- Maintaining open lines of communication with parents, teachers, and student support staff
- Adhering to professional standards and regulations, as well as school policies and procedures
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »