- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job Opening Details
- Full Time
- School year Contract
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 5 Days/ Monday through Friday
- Requires a Master's Level Degree, minimal
- Licensed through the State Board
- Education Certification Issued
- Schools K-12 Experience
- Assessments and counseling settings
- Passed Background Check
- Obtained Fingerprinting
Please apply immediately if you are interested in the above job details. We are more than certain that this position will go very fast, so let's try to get you in for consideration. Feel free to contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054, or Lorice.Young@ProcareTherapy.com for a rapid consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »