- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Amherst, Massachusetts to find a licensed School Psychologist. This will be a full time job. The Psych will be doing testing, including reports and attending meetings to review the reports with the staff. The candidate will be working 35-40 hours per week with 7th-12th graders on the caseload.
- Master's in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Massachusetts as a School Psychologists
- Recent schools experience is a plus, but new grads are encouraged to apply
- Comfortable with older aged students
For more information please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »