- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Amherst, Massachusetts to find a licensed School Psychologist. This will be a full time job. The Psych will be doing testing, including reports and attending meetings to review the reports with the staff. The candidate will be working 35-40 hours per week with 7th-12th graders on the caseload.
- Master's in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Massachusetts as a School Psychologists
- Recent schools experience is a plus, but new grads are encouraged to apply
- Comfortable with older aged students
For more information please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »