- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Amherst, Massachusetts to find a licensed School Psychologist. This will be a full time job. The Psych will be doing testing, including reports and attending meetings to review the reports with the staff. The candidate will be working 35-40 hours per week with 7th-12th graders on the caseload.
- Master's in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Massachusetts as a School Psychologists
- Recent schools experience is a plus, but new grads are encouraged to apply
- Comfortable with older aged students
For more information please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »