- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district to place a school based psychologist. This is open to experience and new grad psychologist for the full school year and we are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates. The School Psychologist will work with K-12 students at 3-4 locations.
ProCare Therapy can offer an excellent compensation and benefit package for this job as well.
• Master’s in School Psychology
• Active SC State License/Certification
• Conducting student evaluations
• Diagnostic assessments and evaluations to provide academic/ learning interventions
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Cooperatively work with parents, teachers, and other specialists in designing and implementing IEPs
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »