- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has an opening for a school psychologist job with a school district in Sandusky, Ohio. The caseload will be working with 3-6 year old. This position will require to work between 2-4 days each week, depending on their preference.
- Conduct evaluations of students as per standards and regulations
- Perform appropriate assessments for each student
- Actively participate as a committee member to develop and maintain standards special education and psychology services
- Master's in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Ohio with your ODE in hand
- Recent schools experience is a plus
For more information or to apply, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »