- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has an opening for a school psychologist job with a school district in Sandusky, Ohio. The caseload will be working with 3-6 year old. This position will require to work between 2-4 days each week, depending on their preference.
- Conduct evaluations of students as per standards and regulations
- Perform appropriate assessments for each student
- Actively participate as a committee member to develop and maintain standards special education and psychology services
- Master's in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Ohio with your ODE in hand
- Recent schools experience is a plus
For more information or to apply, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »