- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently arranging interviews with a school district to find a school psychologist in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- ?School Psychologist
- 40 hours per week
- K-12th Graders
- Interventions, Evaluations, Counseling
- 6 others psychs to team up with
- Candidate can make their own schedule
- Master's in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Ohio
- Department of Education Certification
- Recent schools experience is a plus, but new grads encouraged to apply
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »