- Job Location:
New Haven, IN
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is assisting a school district in new Haven, Indiana to find a school psychologist to work full time for the full school year. We are open to experienced school psychologists or new grads looking to get their feet wet in a school system. This is a great opportunity, as there are other psychs on staff to help with the transition into a new position.
- School Psychologist
- 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload based on experience
- Small student caseloads
- Will have a personal work station at each school
- Master's in school psychology
- Licensed in the state of Indiana
- Recent experience is a plus, but new grads accepted
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »