- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district in Clover, South Carolina is in need of a School Psychologist to provide direct services to students for a maternity leave, running until the end of the school year. The caseload will be determined on the candidates preference. This will be a full time, 37.5 hours a week position.
- Promote student motivation and engagement
- Conduct psychological and academic assessments
- Promote problem solving, anger management and conflict resolution
- Master's Degree in School Psychologist
- Must be license in state of SC
- Recent schools experience is a plus
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »