- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
We are interviewing now for a part-time school psychologist position in the Lehighton, PA area. This location is a short commute north of Allentown.
Job Details: Part-time hours, 15-20 per week, K-12th grade caseload, start in 1-2 weeks following credentialing process and job offer - we will also check references and background screening
- Must have proper PA School Psychologist Board License
- Candidates with PA Dept of ED Teaching License will be given preference
- Need to have or obtain several dept of ed clearances to work
- Act 34 PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- Act 151 Child Abuse Background Check
- Fingerprinting for Federal Bureau of Investigation Report
Please submit resume below to learn more. Pay rate is negotiable based on years of experience.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0308
Fax: (866) 360-5109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »