- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
ProCare is working with a flexible, supportive school district about 25 miles outside the birth place of Starbucks, Seattle, WA. They are looking for a school psychologist that would be able to fill either a full or part-time position.
Job details seen below:
- Full-time or part-time considered
- Elementary caseload with possible secondary
- Travel would not be on the same day
- Interns with testing experience will be considered
Candidates qualify with:
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in school psychology
- WA license or ability to obtain state licensure
- Autism experience
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please contact me either by phone or email as soon as possible. Interviews are starting soon and you do not want to miss this great opportunity!
Resumes can be sent directly to: Linda.Phan@ProCareTherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »