- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a school psychologist for the 2017-2018 school year. The school district is located just south-west of Sterling, Colorado.
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews as soon as possible. Please see the job description and requirements below:
- Must have Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Educational or School Psychology
- Must have Colorado School Psychology License and Colorado Department of Education License
- Full time position; 40 hours per week
- Pre-K – 12th grade students
- Full range of disabilities represented on caseload
- Start as soon as possible and work for entire 2017-2018 school year
- Interviewing candidates now; quick interview and hire process
If you are interested in this position and believe that you would be a good fit for the school district, please complete an online application today. Make sure to attach a professional resume for review. You may also send your resume directly to Shannon.email@example.com
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »