- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a school psychologist for the 2017-2018 school year. The school district is located just south-west of Sterling, Colorado.
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews as soon as possible. Please see the job description and requirements below:
- Must have Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Educational or School Psychology
- Must have Colorado School Psychology License and Colorado Department of Education License
- Full time position; 40 hours per week
- Pre-K – 12th grade students
- Full range of disabilities represented on caseload
- Start as soon as possible and work for entire 2017-2018 school year
- Interviewing candidates now; quick interview and hire process
If you are interested in this position and believe that you would be a good fit for the school district, please complete an online application today. Make sure to attach a professional resume for review. You may also send your resume directly to Shannon.email@example.com
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »