- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for a full time Physical Therapist (PT) for the upcoming school year in Lexington Park, MD. Preferably, the candidate will have prior school or pediatric experience. This is a full time contract position and interviews will be conducted as qualified applicants are received. Apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
For out of state candidates able to get a Maryland license we can assist with travel and relocation assistance. New graduates with pediatric field work experience are also encouraged to apply.
Job Overview and Details:
- Full time, 35-40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Excellent hourly rate with weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Relocation and travel assistance
- Master’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy
- Must be currently licensed or able to become so in the State of MD
If you have any further questions, please feel free contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR feel free to give me a call at 770-325-0324.
Keia Bess | ProCare Therapy | Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »
- The Importance of Assistive Technology for Special Education
What is Assistive Technology? Kids with disabilities may have trouble in different areas. This could be in reading, writing, or math. Other kids may have difficulty hearing, seeing, listening in a ...
Read more »