- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for a full time Physical Therapist (PT) for the upcoming school year in Lexington Park, MD. Preferably, the candidate will have prior school or pediatric experience. This is a full time contract position and interviews will be conducted as qualified applicants are received. Apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
For out of state candidates able to get a Maryland license we can assist with travel and relocation assistance. New graduates with pediatric field work experience are also encouraged to apply.
Job Overview and Details:
- Full time, 35-40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Excellent hourly rate with weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Relocation and travel assistance
- Master’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy
- Must be currently licensed or able to become so in the State of MD
If you have any further questions, please feel free contact me by email at email@example.com OR feel free to give me a call at 770-325-0324.
Keia Bess | ProCare Therapy | Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »