- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare has partnered with a school district in the Holyoke, MA area (Just south) to fill an SLP position for the 2017-2018 school year. This is a full time contract position with a caseload to be determined. We are currently scheduling interviews and this position will not be open very long so please apply immediately.
- CCC-SLP or Clinical Fellowship candidates
- -Full Time- Approximately 35-40 Hours per week.
- Full School Year Contract will be signed.
- Pre-school students
- Valid MA license or ability to obtain license is preferred.
Compensation Customization options with ProCare Therapy:
- United Healthcare Insurance
- Travel and Housing stipends (For eligible candidates)
- 401k Matching Plan
Please apply by sending a copy of your updated resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »