- Job Location:
Santa Rosa, CA
Schools - SLPA
- Last Updated:
I am working with a progressive school district in the beautiful Santa Rosa, California area that is in need of a full time Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for the 2018-2019 school year. In order to be considered candidates must have school based experience and a current CA, SLPA license.
- Full Time
- 18-19 School Year
- Start August, 2018
- PreK-8th Grade
- Minimal travel between sites, mileage reimbursed
- Travel/Relocation assistance provided
- Negotiable hourly rate and weekly pay each Friday
- Must have current state license
- School experience preferred
Interviews are being scheduled now. To be part of the selection process, call Keia Bess at 770.325.0324 or submit your resume to email@example.com. This job is guaranteed to fill quickly. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »