- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district in Minneapolis, Minnesota has reached out to ProCare Therapy to fill a need for a School Social Worker for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Work with Pre-K to 8th grade students
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- School experience preferred
- Must have Master's Degree or Higher
- Must be licensed to work as a Social worker in Minnesota
Work hours: Regular School Hours; 37.5 hours a week
The school is looking for someone who is ready to secure this position for next school year. They are ready to interview and hire now, so if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume below. To expedite the process, please include 3 professional references in your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »