- Job Location:
Chicago Heights, IL
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district close to Chicago Heights, Illinois area is working with ProCare Therapy to a fill a school-based social worker position for this school year.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire school year contract
- SPED school K-12 caseload
- Hold an Illinois Professional Educator License with School Social Worker (SSW) endorsement.
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communications.
- Experience with collaborative groups and processes in a student-centered environment.
- Other qualifications of academic, professional, and personal excellence as the Governing Board may specify.
Candidates that qualify must have a IL licensure and have a Master’s level degree. If interested in applying, please submit a resume to Devan.Ellis@ProCareTherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Promoting Skilled Trade Careers
Decrease in Trade Jobs Being Filled For years, a family and generations which followed would be working in a specific trade. They would be expected to follow in the footsteps of their parents and g...
Read more »
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »