- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Our school in the Detroit, Michigan area currently has a job opening for a school social worker. Candidates will be working full time for the duration of the school year. Candidates will need to have their Michigan school social worker credential.
- caseload determined based on experience and preference
- Candidates with full or limited licensure will be considered
- Must have the Michigan DOE school social worker credential
- Full time candidates preferred, will consider part time
We are interviewing now for this position. If you are interested in being considered for this job opportunity, please apply below today. You can also reach out to Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com with an updated resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Promoting Skilled Trade Careers
Decrease in Trade Jobs Being Filled For years, a family and generations which followed would be working in a specific trade. They would be expected to follow in the footsteps of their parents and g...
Read more »
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »